Leadership Delaware County is designed to identify, nurture and promote future leaders in Delaware County. Participants engage in a nine-month program designed to increase their community leadership skills. During the leadership experience, participants are exposed to a variety of viewpoints in various areas illustrating the broad array of economic, political, educational, and social issues at all levels. This elite program has graduated over 660 community leaders since 1992.
For more information, visit the Leadership Delaware website.
A joint program of the Delaware Area Chamber of Commerce and the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation.
Safety Council membership can help you:
- Learn techniques for increasing safety in your workplace
- Learn how to better manage your workers’ compensation program
- Network with other employers in your community
- Access useful, money-saving workers’ comp and risk management information
- PLUS– members can be eligible to receive up to a 4% annual rebate on their Worker’s Comp Premiums.
For more information, visit the Safety Council website.