What benefits will you receive?
- Learn techniques for increasing safety in your workplace
- Network with other employers in your community
- Access useful, money-saving workers' comp and risk management information
- Employers who are part of BWC’s Safety Council Rebate Program can earn up to a 4-percent annual rebate on their workers’ compensation premium by fulfilling certain attendance and performance goals.
o Employers meeting all eligibility requirements that are not enrolled in a group-rating program will earn a 2% participation rebate on their Workers Compensation premium and the potential of an additional 2% performance bonus.*
o Employers meeting all eligibility requirements that are also enrolled in a group-experience-rating program have the potential to earn a 2% performance bonus.
o Employers meeting all eligibility requirements that are also enrolled in a group-retrospective-rating program will earn a 2% participation rebate.
To earn a performance bonus, employers must reduce either the severity or frequency of injuries in their workplace by 10% or remain at zero. The rebate offer excludes self-insuring employers, state agencies and those involved with a third-party administrator.
*The rebate offer excludes self-insuring employers and state agencies; limitations apply to a professional employer organization. BWC encourages all employers to become active safety council members.
What is required to earn incentives?
- Join by July 31st;
- Attend 10 monthly meetings;
- Sign in at every meeting
- Send a qualified senior-level manager to one meeting during the fiscal year;
- Complete and submit a short, semi-annual report twice a year.
Link to premium rebate sheet
Link to rebate eligibility sheet